1st Maryland Regiment (Revolutionary War)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The 1st Maryland Regiment (Smallwood's Regiment) originated with the authorization of a Maryland Battalion of the Maryland State Troops on 14 January 1776. It was organized in the spring at Baltimore, Maryland (three companies) and Annapolis, Maryland (six companies) under the command of Colonel William Smallwood consisting of eight companies and one light infantry company from the northern and western counties of the colony of Maryland.
- Company -
- Rosters Companies
- The First Maryland Regiment (Reenactment group). Includes history and events.
- 1st Maryland Regiment in Valley Forge Legacy
- ↑ Wikipedia contributors, "1st Maryland Regiment," http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Maryland_Regiment, accessed 31 May 2012.
- This page was last modified on 25 February 2013, at 15:01.
- This page has been accessed 342 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More