A Comprehensive List of Chapels in Pre-1900 Hornsey St MaryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Return to the Hornsey St Mary, Middlesex page.
Here's a Comprehensive List of Chapels in Pre-1900 Hornsey St Mary Parish:
- All Saints, Church Road, Highgate - 1864
- Christ Church, Crouch End Hill - 1862
- Holy Innocents, Tottenham Lane - 1871
- Holy Trinity, Stroud Green – 1880
- St Andrew's, Alexandra Park Road - 1900
- St Andrew's Mission Chapel, Shepherd's Hill - 1890
- St Augustine's, Archway Road, Highgate - 1898
- St Paul, Burgoyne Rd, Haringay - 1884
- St George, Cranley Gardens, Hornsey -
- St James, Muswell Hill - 1843
- St Mary's, High Street - 1653
- St Peter's, Wightman Road - 1898
- St Paul's, Wightman Road, Harringay - 1892
- St Saviour, Alexandra Prk Rd, Haringay - 1899
- St Michael Highgate - 1633 (was partly in the parishes of St Pancras and Hornsey St Mary)
- This page was last modified on 24 June 2012, at 18:19.
- This page has been accessed 387 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More