A Comprehensive List of Chapels in Pre-1900 Hornsey St MaryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Return to the Hornsey St Mary, Middlesex page.
Here's a Comprehensive List of Chapels in Pre-1900 Hornsey St Mary Parish:
- All Saints, Church Road, Highgate - 1864
- Christ Church, Crouch End Hill - 1862
- Holy Innocents, Tottenham Lane - 1871
- Holy Trinity, Stroud Green – 1880
- St Andrew's, Alexandra Park Road - 1900
- St Andrew's Mission Chapel, Shepherd's Hill - 1890
- St Augustine's, Archway Road, Highgate - 1898
- St Paul, Burgoyne Rd, Haringay - 1884
- St George, Cranley Gardens, Hornsey -
- St James, Muswell Hill - 1843
- St Mary's, High Street - 1653
- St Peter's, Wightman Road - 1898
- St Paul's, Wightman Road, Harringay - 1892
- St Saviour, Alexandra Prk Rd, Haringay - 1899
- St Michael Highgate - 1633 (was partly in the parishes of St Pancras and Hornsey St Mary)
- This page was last modified on 24 June 2012, at 18:19.
- This page has been accessed 334 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki