Adams, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Old Fulton NY Post Cards has the largest online collection of 400 New York 1795-2007 newspapers. The instructions for this quirky site are needed to get the most out of it.
Old Fulton NY Post Cards has the following Adams, New York newspaper images:
- Adams New York Herald 1876-1877
Archives, Libraries and Museums
Adams Free Library
2 North Main Street
Adams, New York 13605
Adams Town Clerk
13263 US Route 11
P.O. Box 152
Adams Center, New York 13605
11911 US Route 11, Adams Center, New York 13606
Adams,NY History and Genealogy
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Adams, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- 1847-1849 Vital Records of Jefferson County, 1847, 1848, and 1849 Town of Adams - free.
- This page was last modified on 7 February 2012, at 21:52.
- This page has been accessed 542 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More