African-American Resources for MississippiEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Family History Library Resources
- A History of the Negroes of Mississippi from 1865 to 1890.
- Records of the Assistant Commissioner for the state of Mississippi, Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen, and Abandoned Lands, 1863-1869
- African American marriages FHL Film 2425253
- African American marriages FHL Film 2425254 Item 1
- Mississippi Department of Archives and History
- Mississippi Digital Library
- Registers of Marriages of Freedmen
- University of Southern Mississippi Digital Collections
- Access Genealogy: Mississippi African American Genealogy
Slavery in Mississippi
Ruth B. Hawes
Page  of 223-234
- This page was last modified on 11 July 2012, at 17:25.
- This page has been accessed 2,038 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More