Aldgate Ward, London, EnglandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The City of London was divided into sections known as wards. Each ward consisted of a group of parishes.
Many sources, such as tax and London Sessions records, group parishes into wards. Knowing this jurisdiction aids researchers in locating ancestors in these records.
- St Andrew Undershaft
- St Botolph Without Aldgate (?)
- St James' Duke's Place
- St Katherine Coleman
- St Katherine Cree
Census and Inhabitants Lists
- Aldgate Ward, London (The National Archives, Ref: E179/145/151); copy: FHL Film 2228700.
- Aldgate Ward, London (The National Archives, Ref: E179/147/590 Part 13); copy: FHL Film 2228704.
1693-1694 Four Shilling in the Pound Aid
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:05.
- This page has been accessed 1,059 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page