AlgeriaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Add introductory text and/or an image here)
Getting started with Algerian research
FamilySearch Wiki is a community website dedicated to helping people throughout the world learn how to find their ancestors. Through the Algeria page you can learn how to find, use, and analyze Algerian records of genealogical value. The content is variously targeted to beginners, intermediate, and expert researchers. The Algeria Page is a work in progress, your contributions and feedback are essential!
(Your text or images here)
- (helpful tools and resources, gazetteers)
- (language dictionary, handwriting guide or tutorial, etc.)
- Barbary Wars
- Consolidation of Cemeteries in Algeria (includes a list of Pieds-Noirs cemeteries)
(Your text or images here, or use the table below:)
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
- This page was last modified on 28 April 2013, at 21:24.
- This page has been accessed 3,240 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More