All Hallows Parish, MarylandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
All Hallow's Parish has served Anne Arundel County.
"Provincial Census of 1776, Anne Arundel County: Including All Hallow's Parish and St. James' Parish (25 pages of facsimile reproductions)," is available online, see pages 407-431 and index in:
- Brumbaugh, Gaius Marcus. Maryland Records: Colonial, Revolutionary, County and Church from Original Sources. Vol. 1. Baltimore, Md.: Williams & Wilkins Company, 1915. Digital version at Google Books.
- Earle, Carville V. The Evolution of a Tidewater Settlement System: All Hallow's Parish, Maryland, 1650-1783. Chicago, Ill.: The Department of Geography, The University of Chicago, 1975.
- Protestant Episcopal (Church of England), All Hallow's Parish (South River Parish) 1669-1857 (includes parish registers 1669-1857, vestry papers 1809, 1841-1850, and vestry minutes and accounts 1761-1845; user name: aaco, password: aaco#)
Some of these records were indexed in the International Genealogical Index:
- Computer Printout of All Hallows Parish, Anne A., Mary [sic] (Marriages 1691-1858) FHL Fiche 6901018
- All Hallows Church, The Historical Marker Database
- This page was last modified on 7 March 2011, at 22:23.
- This page has been accessed 1,448 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More