AllierEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Allier is a department in central France named after the Allier River. It is one of the original departments created during the French Revolution. It was created from the former provinces of Auvergne and Bourbonnais.
- Liste des communes de l'Allier
- Liste des anciennes communes de l'Allier
- Des villages de Cassini aux communes d'aujourd'hui
Church Records and Civil Registration
- Registres paroissiaux
- Etat civil - Tables decennales
- Tables decennales
- Allier Généalogie 83 avenue des Célestins 03200 Vichy
- French Wordlist
- Archives Départementales
- Allier France Genweb
- Gazetteer for Allier
- Tout en Un, On this site you can find regional help, including a list of the notaries, records of Protestants (Huguenots), genealogical lists you can join, etc.
- Ancestry.com has the records for Allier online (Births 1560-1909, Marriages 1568-1913, Deaths 1598-1909)
|This France-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- This page was last modified on 8 July 2013, at 20:07.
- This page has been accessed 1,626 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page