Amalga, Utah LDS Church Wards and BranchesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p 18-19
- Online through BYU Books. (Free) In the Text search box, type the town or unit name and click Go. Select page numbers (tiny) at the right to see the page.
- Also available through Ancestry.com ($).
|If details below are missing, please consult Jenson's above for boundaries and timeline information. If circumstances permit, help future users by adding the details from Jenson's to this page. Thank you.|
Church Units and Boundaries, 1941
Amalga, Utah LDS Church Wards and Branches:
- Amalga Ward covers fertile farming area surrounding a sugar factory. West bank of Bear River, about 3 miles west of Smithfield and 9 miles southwest of Richmond.
Stake(s): Benson Stake, Utah
Obtain the Records
- List of Records. of Amalga, Utah LDS Church Wards and Branches in the FamilySearch Library.
- For later records and additional resources, see Church History Library
History Timeline to 1941
This timeline (arranged by year) includes events that affected records, record-keeping, and movements of Mormons in this area.
- 1918, March 10. Organized from parts of Smithfield 1st and 2nd Wards and from parts of Trenton and Newton Wards.
Other History Resources
Many wards or branches appointed members to compile a history. Copies may be in the ward library or in homes of members. Some contain biographical sketches of members of the ward at the time of compilation.
- This page was last modified on 3 January 2013, at 03:36.
- This page has been accessed 744 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki