Amalga, Utah LDS Church Wards and BranchesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p 18-19
- Online through BYU Books. (Free) In the Text search box, type the town or unit name and click Go. Select page numbers (tiny) at the right to see the page.
- Also available through Ancestry.com ($).
|If details below are missing, please consult Jenson's above for boundaries and timeline information. If circumstances permit, help future users by adding the details from Jenson's to this page. Thank you.|
Church Units and Boundaries, 1941
Amalga, Utah LDS Church Wards and Branches:
- Amalga Ward covers fertile farming area surrounding a sugar factory. West bank of Bear River, about 3 miles west of Smithfield and 9 miles southwest of Richmond.
Stake(s): Benson Stake, Utah
Obtain the Records
- List of Records. of Amalga, Utah LDS Church Wards and Branches in the FamilySearch Library.
- For later records and additional resources, see Church History Library
History Timeline to 1941
This timeline (arranged by year) includes events that affected records, record-keeping, and movements of Mormons in this area.
- 1918, March 10. Organized from parts of Smithfield 1st and 2nd Wards and from parts of Trenton and Newton Wards.
Other History Resources
Many wards or branches appointed members to compile a history. Copies may be in the ward library or in homes of members. Some contain biographical sketches of members of the ward at the time of compilation.
- This page was last modified on 3 January 2013, at 03:36.
- This page has been accessed 1,086 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News