Amelia Township, South CarolinaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Amelia Township became [counties]. The settlement is currently within the bounds of Calhoun County.
A map identifying the location of colonial Amelia Township is available at Carolana.com.
- Calhoun County Museum and Cultural Center (St. Matthews, South Carolina). Cemeteries of Families: of Amelia Township and Calhoun County, South Carolina, Volume 1. Spartanburg, S.C.: Reprint Co., 1999. FHL Book 975.772 V3c.
- [King] King, Kermitt Sifley. The Kings of Calhoun County, Amelia Township. Columbia, S.C.: K.S. King, 1992. FHL Book 929.273 K58kin.
- [McGrew] McGrew, Clinton Jackson and Gilbert Eugene McGrew. Alexander McGrew Genealogy of Amelia Township, South Carolina. Spring Hill, Fla.: C.J. McGrew Jr., 1989. FHL Book 929.273 M178mc; digital version at FamilySearch Books Online. 1990 and 1995 supplements: FHL Book 929.273 M178mc supp. 1-2; digital version at FamilySearch Books Online.
- [Snelgrove] Snelgrove, Price Charles. Freeman Snelgrove and Some of His Descendants. Alford, Fla.: P.C. Snelgrove, 1993. FHL Book 929.273 Sn27sp.
- This page was last modified on 17 October 2012, at 23:13.
- This page has been accessed 2,647 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page