Amelia Township, South CarolinaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Amelia Township became [counties]. The settlement is currently within the bounds of Calhoun County.
A map identifying the location of colonial Amelia Township is available at Carolana.com.
- Calhoun County Museum and Cultural Center (St. Matthews, South Carolina). Cemeteries of Families: of Amelia Township and Calhoun County, South Carolina, Volume 1. Spartanburg, S.C.: Reprint Co., 1999. FHL Book 975.772 V3c.
- [King] King, Kermitt Sifley. The Kings of Calhoun County, Amelia Township. Columbia, S.C.: K.S. King, 1992. FHL Book 929.273 K58kin.
- [McGrew] McGrew, Clinton Jackson and Gilbert Eugene McGrew. Alexander McGrew Genealogy of Amelia Township, South Carolina. Spring Hill, Fla.: C.J. McGrew Jr., 1989. FHL Book 929.273 M178mc; digital version at FamilySearch Books Online. 1990 and 1995 supplements: FHL Book 929.273 M178mc supp. 1-2; digital version at FamilySearch Books Online.
- [Snelgrove] Snelgrove, Price Charles. Freeman Snelgrove and Some of His Descendants. Alford, Fla.: P.C. Snelgrove, 1993. FHL Book 929.273 Sn27sp.
- This page was last modified on 17 October 2012, at 23:13.
- This page has been accessed 1,028 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More