An overview of the FamilySearch CatalogEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Places Search - Look for a record by the name of a place where an ancestor lived.
- Surnames Search - Find family histories (and more) by a particular family name.
- Keywords Search - Get a record using any words or phrases in significant parts of its catalog entry.
- Titles Search - Retrieve a record by its title.
- Film/Fiche Number Search - Uncover a record by the Library's microfilm or microfiche number.
- Authors Search - Identify a record by the name its author (individual or corporate).
- Subjects Search - Discover records by their topic.
- Call Number Search - Learn about an item by the Library's exact book, compact disk, or pedigree call number.
- This page was last modified on 18 July 2014, at 23:37.
- This page has been accessed 10,171 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News