An overview of the FamilySearch CatalogEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Places Search - Look for a record by the name of a place where an ancestor lived.
- Surnames Search - Find family histories (and more) by a particular family name.
- Keywords Search - Get a record using any words or phrases in significant parts of its catalog entry.
- Titles Search - Retrieve a record by its title.
- Film/Fiche Number Search - Uncover a record by the Library's microfilm or microfiche number.
- Authors Search - Identify a record by the name its author (individual or corporate).
- Subjects Search - Discover records by their topic.
- Call Number Search - Learn about an item by the Library's exact book, compact disk, or pedigree call number.
- This page was last modified on 18 July 2014, at 23:37.
- This page has been accessed 8,163 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page