An overview of the Family History Library CatalogEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Place Search - Look for a record by the name of a place where an ancestor lived.
- Surname Search - Find family histories (and more) by a particular family name.
- Keyword Search - Get a record using any words or phrases in significant parts of its catalog entry.
- Title Search - Retrieve a record by its title.
- Film/Fiche Search - Uncover a record by the Library's microfilm or microfiche number.
- Author Search - Identify a record by the name its author (individual or corporate).
- Subject Search - Discover records by their topic.
- Call Number Search - Learn about an item by the Library's exact book, compact disk, or pedigree call number.
- This page was last modified on 13 May 2011, at 19:22.
- This page has been accessed 5,447 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More