AndorraEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Andorra ancestry, family history, and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
(Add introductory text and/or an image here)
Getting started with Andorra research
Andorra (Catalan: Andorra), officially The Principality of Andorra (Catalan: Principat d'Andorra) is a small landlocked country in western Europe, located in the eastern Pyrenees mountains and bordered by Spain and France. Once isolated, it is currently a prosperous country mainly because of tourism and its status as a tax haven. Read more…
- Andorra Genealogy Queries
- Looking 4 Kin Genealogy & Family History Network - Andorra
- Pagina Principal de la Societat Catalana de Genealogia
- (helpful tools and resources, gazetteers)
- (language dictionary, handwriting guide or tutorial, etc.)
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
(Your text or images here)
Links to articles, subcategories and images under the Category Andorra
(Your text or images here, or use the table below:)
To add your knowledge and help expand the wiki click here:
- This page was last modified on 20 November 2014, at 21:25.
- This page has been accessed 4,334 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page