AndorraEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Add introductory text and/or an image here)
Getting started with Andorra research
Andorra (Catalan: Andorra), officially The Principality of Andorra (Catalan: Principat d'Andorra) is a small landlocked country in western Europe, located in the eastern Pyrenees mountains and bordered by Spain and France. Once isolated, it is currently a prosperous country mainly because of tourism and its status as a tax haven. Read more…
- Andorra Genealogy Queries
- Looking 4 Kin Genealogy & Family History Network - Andorra
- Pagina Principal de la Societat Catalana de Genealogia
- (helpful tools and resources, gazetteers)
- (language dictionary, handwriting guide or tutorial, etc.)
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
(Your text or images here)
(Your text or images here, or use the table below:)
- This page was last modified on 16 July 2014, at 14:31.
- This page has been accessed 3,742 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki