Angelica, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Online Church Databases
- 1831-1917 St. Paul's Episcopal Church - Parish Lists, courtesy: NYGenWeb. Includes baptisms 1831-1910; index of baptisms sponsors and witnesses; membership lists 1857-1900; parish history index; nineteenth-century confirmation and marriage indexes; marriage witness index; and nineteenth- and twentieth-century burial index.
Original Church Records
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Genealogical Department, First Presbyterian Church, Angelica, Allegany, New York computer printout; births or christenings, 1812-1875 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1977). FHL Film 882995 Item 5
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Genealogical Department, First Presbyterian Church, Angelica, Allegany, New York computer printout; marriages, 1856-1881 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1977). FHL Film 1205006 Item 20
- First Presbyterian Church (Angelica, New York), Church records, 1812-1915 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1994). FHL Film 501912
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Angelica, New York), Parish registers, 1831-1936 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1985). FHL Film 1420093 Item 2
- Parishoners and baptisms, 1857-1936
- Confirmations, 1857-1936
- Communicants and marriages, 1857-1934
- Burials, 1857-1936
- Offerings; and transcriptions of baptisms, confirmations, communicants, marriages and burials, 1831-1857
Genealogical Resources: History of Angelica, NY
Archives, Libraries and Museums
55 West Main Street
PO Box 128
Angelica, NY 14709-0128
Allegany County Historical Society
Genealogical Resources: Information regarding Town of Angelica
Town of Angelica, Clerk
148 West Main
PO Box 338
ANgelica, NY 14709
TTY #: 1-800-662-1220
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Angelica, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- This page was last modified on 4 April 2012, at 15:21.
- This page has been accessed 518 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More