Angelica, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Online Church Databases
- 1831-1917 St. Paul's Episcopal Church - Parish Lists, courtesy: NYGenWeb. Includes baptisms 1831-1910; index of baptisms sponsors and witnesses; membership lists 1857-1900; parish history index; nineteenth-century confirmation and marriage indexes; marriage witness index; and nineteenth- and twentieth-century burial index.
Original Church Records
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Genealogical Department, First Presbyterian Church, Angelica, Allegany, New York computer printout; births or christenings, 1812-1875 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1977). FHL Film 882995 Item 5
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Genealogical Department, First Presbyterian Church, Angelica, Allegany, New York computer printout; marriages, 1856-1881 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1977). FHL Film 1205006 Item 20
- First Presbyterian Church (Angelica, New York), Church records, 1812-1915 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1994). FHL Film 501912
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Angelica, New York), Parish registers, 1831-1936 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1985). FHL Film 1420093 Item 2
- Parishoners and baptisms, 1857-1936
- Confirmations, 1857-1936
- Communicants and marriages, 1857-1934
- Burials, 1857-1936
- Offerings; and transcriptions of baptisms, confirmations, communicants, marriages and burials, 1831-1857
Genealogical Resources: History of Angelica, NY
Archives, Libraries and Museums
55 West Main Street
PO Box 128
Angelica, NY 14709-0128
Allegany County Historical Society
Genealogical Resources: Information regarding Town of Angelica
Town of Angelica, Clerk
148 West Main
PO Box 338
ANgelica, NY 14709
TTY #: 1-800-662-1220
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Angelica, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- This page was last modified on 4 April 2012, at 15:21.
- This page has been accessed 1,457 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki