Annandale Virginia Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Annandale Family History Center (AFHC) established in 1970 is a branch of the Family History Department of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and is open for genealogical research by both church members and the general public. FHCs provide local access to Church microfilmed family history records, family history computer resources, and internet genealogical websites.
There is no charge for using the facility, nominal charges for use of the copying machines, and rental of microfilms or microfiche (current rates $7.50 for film rentals, $4.75 for microfiche).
Patrons are responsible for doing their own genealogical research. Our all-volunteer staff is ready to answer questions about the resources available in AFHC and give research guidance as available.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 3900 Howard St Annandale VA 22003-1762 United States
- Access to FHC is through the exterior door on the West side of the building, as you come into the parking lot.
- Wednesday:9:30am-4:30pm and 6:30pm-9:30pm
Closed every Monday and all major holidays: Closed General Conference Weekends:
- This page was last modified on 16 September 2014, at 14:31.
- This page has been accessed 2,097 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki