Argentina National Census, 1869 (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: For a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection or how to find missing images elsewhere, see Article 56000, How to use Film Notes in the Catalog to determine the content of a final browse point in Historical Records.
Question #1: I cannot find all the census records for Nueve de Julio in Buenos Aires ?
Answer #1: There are two browse paths:
- Buenos Aires > Nueve de Julio > Nueve de Julio (198 images) from Film 668208; and
- Buenos Aires > Nueve de julio > Nueve de julio (157 images) from Film 668427.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Argentina National Census, 1869 > Buenos Aires >Tandil > Cuartel 01º > Image 3 of 60
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Argentina National Census, 1869 (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Argentina National Census, 1869 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 6 September 2014, at 03:39.
- This page has been accessed 840 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More