Arimo Idaho Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Serving the Marsh Valley area of Southeastern Idaho, Including the communities of Downey, Arimo, Lava Hot Springs, Garden Creek(Robin), Swan Lake, and Virginia, and surrounding areas.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 286 Henderson Ave Arimo Idaho, 83214 United States
- Family History Center entrance is located on the northwest side of building (High Street)
- Parking is avalaible at the entrance or in the parking lot across the street.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings: First Monday of the Month
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- This center has on indefinite loan micrfilm of early LDS church records for Arimo,Cambridge, Cherry Creek,Garden Creek(Robin), Hawkins,Lava Hot Spring, Marsh Center, Swan Lake, Topaz,Virginia,and Woodland Wards form 1879 throught 1948.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- This center has Computer, Printer, Microfilm and MircoFiche Readers.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 18 July 2014, at 23:55.
- This page has been accessed 1,144 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page