Arizona SocietiesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Join the Facebook or Arizona Genealogy Research Community!
Arizona has an active genealogical society community. If you are a member of a local society in Arizona, please feel free to add you society information to this list.
- Afro-American Historical & Genealogical Society, 7739 East Broadway, Suite 195, Tucson, AZ 85710
- The Arizona Historical Society, 949 E. 2nd Street, Tucson, AZ 85719 520-617-1169
- Arizona Genealogical Advisory Board, P.O. Box 5641, Mesa, AZ 85211-5641
- Arizona Genealogical Computer Interest Group, P.O. Box 51498, Phoenix, AZ 85076-1498
- Arizona Society of Daughters of the American Revolution, 2622 Papago Trail, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
- Arizona Society of Genealogists, 6565 East Grant Road, Tucson, AZ 85715
- Arizona Society of Sons of the American Revolution
- Arizona State Genealogical Society P.O. Box 42075, Tucson, AZ 85733-2075; (520) 275-2747
- Arizona State University Libraries
- Black Family History Society, P.O. Box 1515, Gilbert, AZ 85299-1515
- Camp Verde Historical Society, P.O. Box 182, Rimrock, AZ 86335
- Cherokee Family Ties, 516 North 38th Street, Mesa, AZ 85208
- Cochise Genealogical Society Douglas-Williams House, 1001 Ave D, Douglas, Arizona 85608
- Coconino County Genealogical Society, 649 E. Edison, Williams, AZ 86046
- Family History Society of Arizona, P.O. Box 63094, Phoenix, AZ 85082-3094
- The First Families of Arizona, 4813 E. Flower Street, Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Genealogical Society of Arizona, P.O. Box 27237, Tempe, AZ 85282
- Genealogy Society of Pinal County, 1128 North Kaduta Ave., Casa Grande, AZ 85222
- Genealogical Society of Yuma Arizona, P.O. Box 2905, Yuma, AZ 85366-2905
- Genealogical Workshop of Mesa, P.O. Box 6052, Mesa, AZ 85216-6052
- Green Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 1009, Green Valley, AZ 85622-1009
- Hispanic Family History Society, 3607 S. Kenneth Place, Tempe, AZ 85282
- Lake Havasu Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 953, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405-0953
- Mohave County Genealogical Society, 400 West Beale Street, Kingman, AZ 86401
- Monte Vista Genies, Monte Vista Village Resort, Pueblo Room, 8865 E. Baseline Rd., Mesa, AZ 85208-5309
- National Society of Daughters of the American Revolution
- National Society of Sons of the American Revolution, 1000 South Fourth Street, Louisville, Kentucky
- Navajo County Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 1403, Winslow, AZ 86047
- Northern Arizona Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 695, Prescott, AZ 86302
- Northern Gila County Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 952, Payson, AZ 85547
- Ohio Genealogical Society, Arizona Chapter, P.O. Box 677, Gilbert, AZ 85299-0677
- Phoenix Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 38703, Phoenix, AZ 85069-8703
- Polish Genealogical Interest Group of Arizona, 2015 E. Redmon Dr., Tempe, AZ 85283
- Saddlebrooke Genealogy Club, 38418 S. Golf Course Dr., Tucson, AZ 85739-1113
- Sedona Genealogy Club, P.O. Box 4258, Sedona, AZ 86340
- Sierra Vista Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 1084, Sierra Vista, AZ 85636-1084
- Sun City Vistoso Genealogical Society, 13763 N. Buster Spring Way, Tucson AZ 85737-4717
- Tri-States Genealogical Society, PO Box 21902, Bullhead City, AZ 86439; Email TSGS
- West Valley Genealogical Society,12222 N. 111th Ave. Youngtown, Arizona 85363; 623-933-4945
- FHSA. A mailing list for the discussion and sharing of information regarding the activities of the Family History Society of Arizona (FHSA). Additional information can be found on the FHSA web site. To subscribe send "subscribe" to firstname.lastname@example.org (mail mode) or email@example.com (digest mode).
- FHSA-BOARD. A mailing list, restricted to the members of the Board of Directors of the Family History Society of Arizona (FHSA) to discuss the activities and future plans of the FHSA. Additional information can be found on the FHSA web site. If you are a member of the Board and desire to subscribe to the list, send "subscribe" to firstname.lastname@example.org (mail mode) or email@example.com (digest mode).
- This page was last modified on 28 January 2013, at 15:30.
- This page has been accessed 769 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More