Arizona Vital Records OnlineEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Arizona Quick Links
Arizona is one of the few states that has online free access to birth and death records. Before looking anywhere else, check Arizona Genealogy Birth and Death Certificates for births from 1855 to 1935 and for deaths from 1844 to 1960.
The following is a list of online resources useful for locating Arizona Vital Records which consist of births, adoptions, marriages, divorces, and deaths. Check Arizona Vital Records Online for more information about the resources listed below. Most online resources for Arizona Vital Records are indexes. After locating a person in an index always consult the original record to confirm the information in the index.
- Arizona Links from fhlfavorites.info - Free
- Arizona Databases listed on Rootsweb.org - Free
- The Social Security Death Index (SSDI) - Free
- USGenWeb.org Arizona Site - Free
- Search for Arizona Collections under Arizona - Free
- The Vital Records Search and Information Directory for Arizona - Free/$
- Wee Monster Links for Arizona Birth & Marriage and Death Records - Free/$
- Linkpendium Links for Arizona Genealogy and History, including individual Counties - Free/$
- Progenealogists Links for the United States. Press Ctrl + F on the keyboard to search for Arizona or AZ - Free/$
- Search the Arizona Birth, Marriage & Death Records at Ancestry.com - $
- Order Arizona Certificates online - $
Arizona Quick Links Explained
The following online sites may assist you in your search for Arizona Vital Records. Free sites are listed first, followed by sites with partial free and fee-based access to their collections, then finally fee-based sites are listed that charge a fee for searching most of their vital record databases.
- FHLFavorites.info - Professionals at The Family History Library (FHL) have compiled their favorite links for their areas of specialization. Links for Arizona and the entire World have been available on the FHL computers in Salt Lake City, Utah and are now available online. Free
- The Social Security Death Index (SSDI) is online and contains records of deaths for those who had social security numbers and the death was reported to the United States Social Security Administration. Most records start in 1962, but the file does contain a few records of deaths from 1942 until 1961.
- Rootsweb.org is the Free portion of Ancestry.com. Vital Record Links for Arizona are mixed in with all databases for the State. Free
- USGenWeb.org - The USGenWeb is dedicated to gathering genealogical data and providing free access for every county and state of the United States. At USGenWeb.org there is a link for each of the 50 states. The state pages, including Arizona have links to each of the counties of that state. Take time to explore the counties and states related to your research and check back from time to time for new content. Free
- Record Search- The free FamilySearch Record Search Site contains the published results of the FamilySearch's project to digitize and offer free genealogical and family history indexes and records online for Arizona and the World. New Collections are published frequently. Bookmark this site and check back often. Free
- Vital Records Search and Information Directory for Arizona
- Wee-Monster - Vital Records on Wee-Monster are separated into a collection of Links for U.S. Birth & Marriage Records online and U.S. Death Records online. This alphabetized collection for the United States includes some Ariaon Vital Records. Some of these links are free. Free/$
- Linkpendium.com With a rapidly growing collection of links, Linkpendium.com offers over 8 million genealogy links including the United States, state-wide Arizona links and separate links for each county. Some of these links are free. Free/$
- Progenealogists.com Links on Progenealogists.com for the United States are listed by category, not state. To find records for Arizona on this site, try pressing the "Ctrl" and 'F" keys at the same time then perform a search for Arizona or AZ. Some of these links are free. Free/$
- Ancestry.com - A collection of indexed Arizona Vital Records may be found in the collection of Arizona Historical Records at Ancestry.com. Users may sign up for a 14 day trial but there is a fee to view records after the trial period. Contact your local library, genealogy society, archives, or Family History Center to see if they offer free public access to Ancestry.com. $
- This page was last modified on 10 March 2012, at 15:49.
- This page has been accessed 9,953 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page