Atoka County, OklahomaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Atoka County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Atoka County, Oklahoma|
Location in the state of Oklahoma
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Oklahoma|
Location of Oklahoma in the U.S.
|Founded||July 16, 1907|
|Address|| Atoka County Courthouse|
200 E. Court Street
Atoka, Oklahoma 74525-2056
Atoka County Courthouse
200 E Court Street
Atoka, OK 74525
Clerk Court has marriage records from 1897, divorce, probate
and court records from 1913; County Clerk has land records
1907--Atoka County was created 16 July 1907 from Choctaw Lands. County seat: Atoka 
For tips on accessing Atoka County, Oklahoma census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Atoka County, Oklahoma. Page 557 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 8 February 2013, at 23:01.
- This page has been accessed 1,156 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More