Autonomous city of Buenos AiresEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|News and Events|
Getting started with research in the city of Buenos Aires
See FamilySearch Tutorials on Latin American Research.
Si usted entiende español
Le invitamos a buscar información en español en la página de Argentina en el wiki de FamilySearch español. También le invitamos a compartir información útil allí. Véase el enlace en la parte inferior de la página.
Argentina is politically divided into 23 provinces and 1 autonomous city. Understanding political divisions is essential to doing family history, because these divisions determine where records are recorded and archived. To learn more about Argentina's political division. Click here. To see a list of other provinces we invite you to visit the Provinces of Argentina page.
- How to read old handwriting tutorials
- BYU Research Outline for Argentina
- Looking 4 Kin Genealogy & Family History Network - Argentina
- IGI Batch Numbers
- Useful websites
- Listing of all records collections for Argentina available on FamilySearch.org
Wiki articles describing online collections are found at:
- Argentina, Buenos Aires 1855 Census (FamilySearch Historial Records)
- Argentina, Bueno Aires Province Catholic Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Argentina, Capital Federal, Catholic Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Argentina Baptisms (FamilySearch Historical Records
- Argentina Marriages (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Argentina 1869 Census (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Argentina, 1895 Census Population Schedules (FamilySearch Historical Records)
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
To add your knowledge and help expand the wiki click here:
- This page was last modified on 27 October 2013, at 15:11.
- This page has been accessed 1,023 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page