Baker County, AlabamaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- This article is about a central Alabama county. For other uses, see Baker.
- 1868--Baker County was formed 30 December 1868 from Autauga, Bibb, Perry and Shelby counties.
- 1874--Renamed Chilton County 17 December 1874. 
For records of Baker County, see Chilton County, Alabama.
For suggestions about research in places that suffered historic record losses, see:
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 35. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ Baker County and it’s people, a county without a history in Alabama Pioneers (accessed 5 March 2014).
- This page was last modified on 5 March 2014, at 18:51.
- This page has been accessed 3,653 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page