Baker County, Alabama GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Redirected from Baker County, Alabama)
- This article is about a central Alabama county. For other uses, see Baker.
- 1868--Baker County was formed 30 December 1868 from Autauga, Bibb, Perry and Shelby counties.
- 1874--Renamed Chilton County 17 December 1874. 
For records of Baker County, see Chilton County, Alabama.
For suggestions about research in places that suffered historic record losses, see:
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 35. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ Baker County and it’s people, a county without a history in Alabama Pioneers (accessed 5 March 2014).
- This page was last modified on 11 December 2015, at 02:57.
- This page has been accessed 5,072 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News