Baker County, Oregon Rivers and WaterwaysEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Details about the rivers and waterways where farms and settlements are often found along them.
Towns: North Powder
- Cracker Creek, Towns: Bourne, Sumpter
- Pine Creek, There are two creeks by the name, one in southwest corner of Baker Valley and other in Pine Valley in the Panhandle of Baker County. Towns: Pocahontas, Halfway, Wingville
- Powder River, Towns: Sumpter, Baker City, Haines, North Powder, Telocaset, Richland
- Rock Creek, Towns: Rock Creek, Muddy Creek, Haines
- Snake River, Towns: Huntington, Richland, Robinette
Oregon Geographic Names FamilySearch Catalog
|This Oregon-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 18 July 2014, at 22:36.
- This page has been accessed 517 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki