Baker County, Oregon Rivers and WaterwaysEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Details about the rivers and waterways where farms and settlements are often found along them.
Towns: North Powder
- Cracker Creek, Towns: Bourne, Sumpter
- Pine Creek, There are two creeks by the name, one in southwest corner of Baker Valley and other in Pine Valley in the Panhandle of Baker County. Towns: Pocahontas, Halfway, Wingville
- Powder River, Towns: Sumpter, Baker City, Haines, North Powder, Telocaset, Richland
- Rock Creek, Towns: Rock Creek, Muddy Creek, Haines
- Snake River, Towns: Huntington, Richland, Robinette
Oregon Geographic Names FHLC
|This Oregon-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 19 February 2011, at 18:29.
- This page has been accessed 284 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More