Barbados For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Barbados For Further Reading
- Chandler, M.J. A Guide to Records in Barbados. Oxford: Blackwell, 1965. FHL INTL Book 972.981 A3ch.
- Digital Library of the Caribbean (DLOC) by the University of Florida. Includes digitised Barbados histories, maps, newspaper clippings, etc.
- Grannum, Guy. Tracing Your West Indian Ancestors: A Public Record Office Readers' Guide. 2nd ed. Richmond, Surrey, Eng.: Public Record Office, 2002. FHL INTL Book 942 D27gg 2002. Information about tracing West Indian (including Barbados) ancestors in the English National Archives.
- Handler, Jerome S. A Guide to Source Materials for the Study of Barbados History, 1627-1834. Carbondale, Ill.: Southern Illinois University Press, 1971. FHL INTL Book 972.981 H23h.
- Lane, Geraldine. Tracing Ancestors in Barbados: A Practical Guide. Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Pub. Co., 2006. FHL Book 972.981 D27L.
- Mitchell's West Indian Bibliography: Caribbean Books and Pamphlets, From 1492 to the Present. Free online resource.
- Radford, Dwight A. and Arden C. White. "The Irish in Barbados," The Irish at Home and Abroad: A Newsletter of Irish Genealogy and Heritage, Vol. 2, No. 3 (1994/1995):92-97. FHL INTL Book 941.5 D25ih v. 2 (1994/1995).
- Society of Genealogists - Overseas Resources: West Indies, online bibliography.
- Titford, John. My Ancestor Settled in the British West Indies. London: Society of Genealogists, 2011. FHL INTL Book 972 D27t.
- This page was last modified on 31 January 2015, at 00:13.
- This page has been accessed 2,131 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News