Bartow County Genealogical Society and Family Research LibraryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- 101 North Erwin Street
Cartersville, Georgia 30120-0993
- Monday-Wednesday-Friday 10:00 A.M. till 3:30 P.M.
From Atlanta, go north on Interstate North to exit 288. Turn left on Ga.113 (Main St.) and proceed toward downtown. After passing Applebee's restaurant, turn right on Church St.; cross over highway 41, cross Tennessee St.; go over bridge, then turn right at the four-way stop. We are located in the Arts Center building on the right. Ample parking is available. A handicap entrance is available at the front of the building.
Membership: Open to any person regardless of residence, age, race, creed, or age who is interested in genealogy or the history of this area; dues are $20 per year and includes 4 quarterlies
Meetings: Open to the general public and held at 2:00 P.M. on the first Sunday of each month at the Bartow County Family Research Library. If the first Sunday falls on a holiday weekend, the meeting is held the following Sunday .
Publications for Sale:
- Bartow County Georgia Heritage Book Volume I
- Bartow County Georgia Heritage Book Volume II
- Favorites From Our Table Cookbook
- Bartow County Flags 3'x5'
- This page was last modified on 27 March 2013, at 00:08.
- This page has been accessed 464 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More