Basin City Washington Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
BasinCity is a small rural community about 40 miles north of the Tri-Cities of Pasco, Kennewick and Richland, Washington. Our FHCserves north Franklin County.
- 160 Bailie Blvd Mesa WA 99343 United States
- Mailing address: 1530 Columbia Rd. Mesa WA 99343 United States
- Parking most convenient to the FHC is at the south end of the church parking lot.
- Proceed north on the sidewalk to the first door on your left.
- Ring the white doorbell to gain access to the FHC.
- Wednesday:9:00am-12:00pm and 7:00pm-9:00pm By appointment only
- Friday:9:00am-12:00pm By appointment only
Closed for school Spring and Christmas Breaks and the month of August:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. Hardware and Equipment
- Four computers, two printers, two scanners, two microfilm readers, two microfiche readers, one microfilm reader-printer
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 25 July 2014, at 17:14.
- This page has been accessed 1,024 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page