Bath County, Virginia CemeteriesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Virginia-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
The following is a list of cemeteries in Bath County:
GPS: 37.998ºN, 79.561ºW
- Brattons Cemetery at www.genealogycenter.info
Brattons Run Cemetery
- Brattons Run Cemetery at www.genealogycenter.info
GPS: 38.168ºN, 79.890ºW
GPS: 38.193ºN, 79.732ºW
GPS: 38.243ºN, 79.756ºW
Green Valley Cemetery
GPS: 38.073ºN, 79.586ºW
GPS: 38.242ºN, 79.771ºW
- McClintic Cemetery at www.genealogycenter.info
Mount Horeb Baptist Church Cemetery
- Mount Horeb Baptist Church Cemetery at www.genealogycenter.info
Mount Mary Cemetery
GPS: 38.162ºN, 79.466ºW
Rehobeth Communite Cemetery
- Rehobeth Commmunity Cemetery at www.genealogycenter.info
GPS: 38.156ºN, 79.845ºW
The Pines Cemetery
GPS: 37.942ºN, 79.568ºW
Warm Springs Cemetery
GPS: 38.050ºN, 79.781ºW
The Genealogy Center of the Allen County Library has a number of Bath County, Virginia cemetery databases on-line.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 02:05.
- This page has been accessed 1,125 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More