Bay Mills Indian School (Michigan)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
This school was discontinued as of 30 June 1916.
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Bay Mills School, 1910-1915, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Roll 3, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm number 1724221).
Annual Indian Census Rolls were taken at this school for 1909-1911 and 1913-1915. These rolls have been microfilmed by the National Archives as part of their Microcopy Number M595, roll 2. Copies of these records are also available at the National Archives, their Regional Archives, and at the Family History Library and its family history centers (their microfilm numbers 573848). These census rolls are also available online at Ancestry.com's subscription web site.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 7 January 2011, at 07:30.
- This page has been accessed 981 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page