Bear Lake Idaho Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Welcome to the Bear Lake Idaho Family History Center website.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 661 Washington Street Bear Lake Idaho 83254 United States
- The Family History Center can be entered from the front on Washington Street using the doorbell on the left side of the door.
- There is on street parking in the front.
- The Family History Center can be entered through the back entrance which is open during operating hours.
- There is a parking lot at the back of the building.
Sunday: 2:30-5:00 pm
- Monday: 2:00pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday: 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Thursday: 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am-1:00pm
- Saturday: closed
Calendar and Events
Usually one class per day. You can pick up a flyer for the current class schedule at the Family History Center. Also each LDS church lobby should have a current schedule.
Staff Training Meetings
1st Wednesday of each month at 6pm at the Familiy History Center
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- computers, printers, copier, scanner, microfilm/fisch readers
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
Call if you would like to volunteer on a 2.5 hour shift.
- This page was last modified on 21 April 2015, at 00:55.
- This page has been accessed 1,303 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News