Big Piney Wyoming Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Welcome to the Big Piney Wyoming Family History Center website.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 2250 W Piney Drive, Big Piney, WY 83113 State Highway 350, United States
- Use south entrance.
- Sunday:5:00pm to 6:00pm
- To make an appointment for other times, please contact the director in advance at (1-307-276-3940.)
Closed all major holidays:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Databases and Software: We have several permanent loan microfilms collections specific to southwest wyoming. We also have a bound set of clippings of family events (births, marriages, deaths, etc.) from the local newspaper from 1912 to 2000 compiled by Anna Lee Woffinden.
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- We have several computers available as well as wireless to use your own. We also have a printer and a copier available. Additionally, there is a microfilm and a microfiche reader.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 10 September 2014, at 19:34.
- This page has been accessed 466 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page