Billings County, KansasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Originally Norton County the name was changed to Billings 6 Mar 1873. Name changed back to Norton 19 Feb 1874 All records are in Norton County records Clerk District Court has marriage and divorce records, and probate court court records, and Register of Deeds has land records from 1874 and some cemetery records. City Clerks have birth and death records. 
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county. http://skyways.lib.ks.us/genweb/countymap.html
- FamilySearch Catalog
- Norton County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Norton County, Kansas page 254, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- This page was last modified on 25 July 2014, at 18:21.
- This page has been accessed 1,218 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page