Blaine County, MontanaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Blaine County Montana genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Blaine County, Montana|
Location of Montana in the U.S.
|Founded||February 29, 1912|
|Address|| Blaine County Courthouse|
400 Ohio Street
Chinook, MT 59523
Blaine County Website
|Beginning dates for major county records|
|* For earlier dates, try... Church | Obituaries | Cemeteries|
- Parent County: created 29 February 1912 from Chouteau County
- County Seat: Chinook 
- Neighboring Counties: Chouteau | Fergus | Hill | Phillips
For tips on accessing Blaine County, Montana census records online, see: Montana Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Emigration and Immigration
Ethnic, Political or Religious Groups
Land and Property
Naturalization and Citizenship
County Clerk has birth, death and land records from 1912.
Clerk of the District Court has marriage, divorce, probate and court records.
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
|Fort Belknap Agency||Lodge Pole|
The Fort Belknap Indian Reservation is located primarily in Blaine County, with a smaller portion in Phillips County.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 415.
- This page was last modified on 23 May 2013, at 16:36.
- This page has been accessed 1,600 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More