Blaine County, OklahomaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Blaine County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Blaine County, Oklahoma|
Location in the state of Oklahoma
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Oklahoma|
Location of Oklahoma in the U.S.
|Founded||May 2, 1890|
|Address|| Blaine County Courthouse|
212 N. Weigle Ave.
Watonga, Oklahoma 73772-3893
1892--Blaine County was created in 1892. It was an original county.
County seat: Watonga 
For tips on accessing Blaine County, Oklahoma census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county. *Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Blaine County, Oklahoma. Page 557 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 12 February 2013, at 16:51.
- This page has been accessed 954 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More