Blue Springs Missouri Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Blue Springs FHC is totally computerized. Also, we have no film readers or microfilm storage. If your research needs these resources, contact the Midwest Genealogy Center at 3440 S. Lee's Summit Road, Independence, Missouri. Their telephone number is 1 816-252-7228.
The Blue Springs Center isn't set up for walk in patrons, but you may call 1-816-229-5854 for an appointment, thank you.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 1416 SW 19th Street Blue Springs MO 64015 United States
- I 70 to 7 HWY; south to 40 HWY; west to 19th street; south to the Church.
- To make an appointment please call in advance at (1-816-229-5854.)
Closed all major holidays:
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Three computer with internet access and laser printer/scanner. We also have a LexMark printer that will place your photos, documents and printed stories directly into you Family Search account.
Resources in the Local Area
- This page was last modified on 13 September 2014, at 05:01.
- This page has been accessed 1,081 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More