Books, Microfilm, Fiche, and CDs at the Family History LibraryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The collection of records in the Family History Library includes over:
- 2.4 million rolls of microfilmed genealogical records;
- 742,000 microfiche;
- 310,000 books, serials, and other formats;
- 4,500 periodicals;
- 700 electronic resources.
Records available are from the:
- United States,
- British Isles,
- Latin America,
Approximately 200 cameras are currently microfilming records in over 45 countries. Records have been filmed in over 110 countries, territories, and possessions.
- In 2003, the collection increased monthly by an average of 4,100 rolls of film, 700 books, and 16 electronic resources.
- A majority of the records contain information about persons who lived before 1930.
- This page was last modified on 29 July 2008, at 08:33.
- This page has been accessed 696 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More