Boulder Colorado Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
CENTER CONTACTS AND LOCATION
- (Link to map using Google
- 701 W. South Boulder Rd Louisville, CO 80027 United States
FHC Director: Mike Reeder
- Tuesday 9am - 5pm 6pm - 9pm
- Thursday 9am - 5pm 6pm - 9 pm.
- Saturday 9 am - 1 pm.
- The Saturday of Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends
- The Saturdays of General Conference.
- July 4th.
- The evening of Halloween.
- Thanksgiving week.
- Last 2 weeks in December for Christmas and New Year
- If weather is bad, or if you have questions whether the history center is open, call 303-665-4685.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings Staff Meetings are generally held the second Wednesday of February, May, August and November from 7-8 pm in the History Center.
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- Over 1000 microfilms on indefinite loan.
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- 9 Computers
- 2 Printers
- Microfilm and Microfiche readers
- Digital equipment for making copies from microfilm or microfiche. Copies can be made in digital form and put on your thumbdrive, can be e-mail to your e-mail, or can be printed.
- Letter-size flat bed scanner.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
Call 303-665-4685 if you would like information regarding volunteering. If no one answers, please leave your name, phone number and mention your interest, and you will be contacted.
- This page was last modified on 7 March 2014, at 20:24.
- This page has been accessed 579 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More