Boulder Colorado Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
- 701 W South Boulder Rd Louisville CO 80027 United States
- Tuesday:9:00am-5:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Thursday:9:00am-5:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
Saturday of Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends: Saturdays of General Conference: July 4th: Evening of Halloween: Thanksgiving week: Last 2 weeks in December for Christmas and New Year: If weather is bad, or if you have questions whether the history center is open, call 303-665-4685:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings Staff Meetings are generally held the second Wednesday of February, May, August and November from 7-8 pm in the History Center.
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Over 1000 microfilms on indefinite loan.
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- 9 Computers
- 2 Printers
- Microfilm and Microfiche readers
- Digital equipment for making copies from microfilm or microfiche. Copies can be made in digital form and put on your thumbdrive, can be e-mail to your e-mail, or can be printed.
- Letter-size flat bed scanner.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
Call 303-665-4685 if you would like information regarding volunteering. If no one answers, please leave your name, phone number and mention your interest, and you will be contacted.
- This page was last modified on 23 March 2015, at 03:44.
- This page has been accessed 1,271 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More