Braddock's RoadEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Historical Braddock's Road 
Settlers and Records
There are no records of the settlers who lived by the Braddcock Road. Most of the settlers moved from the northeast to southwest around major ports. Local county histories may reveal many of the pioneer settlers arrived from places to the northeast. 
The Braddock Road starts at the junction of Wills Creek by the Potomac River, through Cumberland, Maryland. You travel through mountain peaks and endless Forests until you reach Ohio. 
- ↑ Wikipedia 
- ↑ Braddock's Road - Freepages 
- ↑ Braddock Road Preservation Association 
- ↑ Braddock's Historic Trail 
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:02.
- This page has been accessed 5,142 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News