Brazil TaxationEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
There are various types of tax records in the archives of Brazil. They give:
- dates of payments of tributes or taxes
- and sometimes names of spouses or children
- some may indicate races and marital statuses.
At the present, tax lists have not been filmed for Brazil. If you need this type of record you will have to refer to local public archives in Brazil.
- This page was last modified on 31 July 2008, at 05:38.
- This page has been accessed 802 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More