Brewster Massachusetts Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Brewster Family History Center serves the Barnstable County area of beautiful Cape Cod.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- Address: 94 Freemans Way, Brewster, Ma 02631
- Turn into parking lot and park on left side closest to the road. Family History Center entrance is down the sidewalk parellel to road. Entrance is at the 2nd door. Signs are posted on both doors.
- From Route 6 at Exit 11: --Right off ramp - Route 137 approx. 1.7 mi Right to Freemans Way .02 mi. Right into Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Parking Lot. From Route 6A: Take Route 137 in Brewster Directly off Route 6A to 94 Freemans Way.
- Location on Map
- Tuesday & Thursday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Holiday Schedule: And Inclement Weather--Please Call
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- We have many films on indefinite loan including USA, Germany, Italy ,Ireland,England, Scotland etc.We also have many fiche and books and helps.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- Brewster Family History Center has 5 film readers, 2 research computers, one printer, and several fiche readers.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.) <fck:hr>
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.) <fck:hr>
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.) </fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr></fck:hr>
- This page was last modified on 11 April 2013, at 20:06.
- This page has been accessed 529 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More