Bridge and Bridge Without Ward, London, EnglandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The City of London was divided into sections known as wards. Each ward consisted of a group of parishes.
Many sources, such as tax and London Sessions records, group parishes into wards. Knowing this jurisdiction aids researchers in locating ancestors in these records.
- St Benet Gracechurch
- St Leonard Eastcheap
- St Magnus the Martyr
- St Margaret New Fish Street
- St Michael, Crooked Lane
Census and Inhabitants Lists
- Bridge Ward, London (The National Archives, Ref: E179/145/151); copy: FHL Film 2228700.
1693-1694 Four Shilling in the Pound Aid
- The Map of Early Modern London (Ward of Bridge Within)
- The Map of Early Modern London (Ward of Bridge Without)
- Modern Ward Boundaries Map
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:05.
- This page has been accessed 1,407 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki