Bridge and Bridge Without Ward, London, EnglandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The City of London was divided into sections known as wards. Each ward consisted of a group of parishes.
Many sources, such as tax and London Sessions records, group parishes into wards. Knowing this jurisdiction aids researchers in locating ancestors in these records.
- St Benet Gracechurch
- St Leonard Eastcheap
- St Magnus the Martyr
- St Margaret New Fish Street
- St Michael, Crooked Lane
Census and Inhabitants Lists
- Bridge Ward, London (The National Archives, Ref: E179/145/151); copy: FHL Film 2228700.
1693-1694 Four Shilling in the Pound Aid
- The Map of Early Modern London (Ward of Bridge Within)
- The Map of Early Modern London (Ward of Bridge Without)
- Modern Ward Boundaries Map
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:05.
- This page has been accessed 1,813 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More