British Columbia Marriage Registrations (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: Some pages have been cutoff on either the left or right side. How can I see the complete image?
Answer #1: Sometimes the camera operator needed to film the page twice to get the entire image. Look at the previous or next image to find the missing information.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: British Columbia, Marriage Registrations, 1859-1932 > 004400872 > Image 700 of 1046
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the British_Columbia_Marriage_Registrations_(FamilySearch_Historical_Records) Learn More page.
Return to the British Columbia Marriage Registrations, 1859-1932 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 9 February 2015, at 05:06.
- This page has been accessed 332 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More