British Columbia Military RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
World War I (1914–1918)
Canadian Expeditionary Force (CEF) service records are at the Personnel Records Unit of the National Archives of Canada at http://www.collectionscanada.ca/ (for the address, see British Columbia Archives and Libraries). To request information, please give the name, rank, and regiment (if known).
Service records give detailed information from enlistment to demobilization (discharge). They may include:
- Birth date and place
- Address at time of enlistment
- Name and address of next of kin
- Marital status
- Personal description (eye and hair color, height, weight, distinctive marks or scars)
- This page was last modified on 3 March 2013, at 04:58.
- This page has been accessed 644 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More