Brooksville Florida Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
- 21043 Yontz Rd Brooksville FL 34601-1677 United States
- There is plenty of parking at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. *We suggest you park on the west side of the building at the Yountz Road entrance and use the sidewalk leading to the side entrance to the Church which is the location of the Family History Center.
Call for information:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: You can now order any of the films listed on the Family History Center Portal from your home computer. Open an account, pay with your PayPal Account or with a credit card and the film will be shipped to the Center of your choice and you will receive an email when it arrives.
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Three film readers, one with printing and a fiche reader.
- Five computers connected to the internet with access to many free web sites such as
Staff Research: most of our staff are doing research for their own families and will be able to show you how it is done. There are many on line teachers to help.)
Resources in the Local Area
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 18 August 2014, at 19:58.
- This page has been accessed 1,372 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More