Bulgaria Language and LanguagesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Bulgaria Page►
- Bulgarian is the primary language.
- It is a southern Slavic tongue and is written in the Cyrillic script.
- Minority groups speak their own languages.
- Records were kept in Bulgarian, Turkish, Greek, and Old Church Slavonic.
- This page was last modified on 29 January 2010, at 17:26.
- This page has been accessed 962 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki