Caldwell Idaho Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Caldwell Idaho Family History Center serves Caldwell, Idaho area.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- Address: 3015 S Kimball, Caldwell Idaho, 83605
- Enter on the South side of the Caldwell Stake, Kimball building.
- Location on Map
- Mon: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m
- Tues - Thurs: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Nov 22- Dec 1st: Happy Thanksgiving
- Dec 20- Jan 5: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Calendar and Events
- Jan 21: Closed for floor Cleaning
- May 26: Closed-Happy Memorial Day
- Jul 4: Closed-Happy Independance Day
- Jul 21: Closed for floor Cleaning
- Sep 1: Closed- Labor Day
- Nov. 21- 30 Closed Thanksgiving Holiday
- Dec 19- 31: Closed- Merry Christmas!
- Jan 1- 4: Closed-Happy New year
Tuesday Morning 10:00 am
taught by Geoff Rasmussen
Dec 10 organizing and sharing digitized photos
Dec 17 scanning and preserving digitized photos
Staff Training 2014 Schedule
- Jan 11 - Staff Appreciation Breakfast: 8:30 a.m.
- Feb 8 - Staff Training: 8:30 a.m.
- Mar 8 - Staff Training: 8:30 a.m.
- Apr 12 - Staff Training: 8:30 a.m.
- May 10 - Staff Training: 8:30 a.m.
- Jun-Aug: No Staff Training
- Jul 12 - Staff Appreciation Barbeque: 6:00 pm
- Sep 13- Staff Training: 8:30 a.m.
- Oct 11 - Staff Training: 8:30 a.m.
- Nov 8 - Staff Training: 8:30 a.m.
- Dec - No Staff Training
Family History Consultant Training
FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment:
- 16 networked computer workstations with printer access
- 1 microfilm reader
- 1 microfiche reader
- 1 Scanner/printer/copier
- 1 microfilm/fiche reader, scanner, copier
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
Through Ancestry.com, viewable with an ancestry account or at the FH Center
Red Book-online Ancestry.com wiki
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 11 December 2013, at 18:06.
- This page has been accessed 1,417 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More