Caledonia County, VermontEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Caledonia County Vermont genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Caledonia County, New Hampshire|
Location in the state of New Hampshire
Location of New Hampshire in the U.S.
|Founded||November 5, 1792|
|County Seat||Saint Johnsbury|
|Address|| Caledonia County Courthouse|
Mailing: P.O. Box 4129
Saint Johnsbury , VT 05819
27 Main Street, St. Johnsbury, VT
Caledonia County Website
Town Clerks have birth, marriage, death, burial and land records; County Clerk has divorce and court records from from 1797; Probate Judge has probate records.
Towns Organized Before 1800:
St. Johnsbury 1785,
Places / Localities
Archives and Libraries
Emigration and Immigration
Land and Property
Military History and Records
Societies, Libraries and Museums
Family History Centers
- The Caledonia County VTGenWeb Project, part of The VTGenWeb Project
- USGenWeb Archives
- USGenWeb Archives backup site
- FamilySearch Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Caledonia County, Vermont, 698. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ Michael J. Leclerc, Genealogist's Handbook for New England Research, 5th ed. (Boston, Mass.: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2012), 394. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974 D27g 2012.
|This Vermont-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 19 April 2013, at 01:54.
- This page has been accessed 1,734 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More