Calhoun County, KansasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Calhoun County, Kansas was established August 25, 1855, organized September 24 1855, but was defunct by February 11 1859. Kansas Historical Society
The county was 1000+ square miles north of the Kansas River, with Riley County on the west, Nemaha and Brown on the north, and Jefferson and Atchison on the east. More details can be found about Calhoun County can be found at Kansas Historical Society
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Jackson County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- This page was last modified on 18 June 2013, at 14:30.
- This page has been accessed 244 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More