Cameron Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Hopkins, Margaret Lail and Nancy Hopkins Phillips. The Anglican Parishes of Loudoun County, Virginia, Truro, Cameron, and Shelburne, 1736-1805. Lovettsville, Virginia: Willow Bend Books, 1997. Available at FHL. Free Lookups Available!
- Hopkins, Margaret Lail. Cameron Parish in Colonial Virginia. n.p.: M.L. Hopkins & N.H. Phillips, c1988. Available at FHL.
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
Johnson has collected information on this colonial parish, drawn from other sources:
- Johnson, June Whitehurst. Surviving Cameron Parish Records, Loudoun County, Virginia, Tithable List of 1765. Fairfax, Va., 1984. FHL Book 975.528 R4j.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 3 July 2013, at 23:13.
- This page has been accessed 1,887 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More