Camp McDowell Indian Agency (Arizona)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Indian Tribes Associated With This Agency
Annual Indian Census Rolls were taken at this agency for 1905-1909 and 1911 thru 1912. These rolls have been microfilmed by the National Archives as part of their Microcopy Number M595, roll 15. Copies of these records are also available at the National Archives, their Regional Archives, and at the Family History Library and its family history centers (their microfilm number 573861). These census rolls are also available online at Ancestry.com's subscription web site.
- ↑ American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998, Microcopy 595, p. 51
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Hill, Edward E. The Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880: Historical Sketches. New York, New York: Clearwater Publishing Company, Inc., 1974.
- Historical Sketches for Jurisdictional and Subject Headings Used for the Letters Received by the Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880. National Archives Microcopy T1105.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- This page was last modified on 27 November 2012, at 21:39.
- This page has been accessed 677 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki