Castle Baynard Ward, London, EnglandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The City of London was divided into sections known as wards. Each ward consisted of a group of parishes.
Many sources, such as tax and London Sessions records, group parishes into wards. Knowing this jurisdiction aids researchers in locating ancestors in these records.
- St Andrew by the Wardrobe
- St Bride Fleet Street
- St Gregory by St Paul
- St Mary Magdalene Old Fish Street
Census and Inhabitants Lists
- Castle Baynard Ward, London (The National Archives, Ref: E179/145/151); copy: FHL Film 2228700.
1693-1694 Four Shilling in the Pound Aid
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:05.
- This page has been accessed 1,713 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page