Castle Baynard Ward, London, EnglandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The City of London was divided into sections known as wards. Each ward consisted of a group of parishes.
Many sources, such as tax and London Sessions records, group parishes into wards. Knowing this jurisdiction aids researchers in locating ancestors in these records.
- St Andrew by the Wardrobe
- St Bride Fleet Street
- St Gregory by St Paul
- St Mary Magdalene Old Fish Street
Census and Inhabitants Lists
- Castle Baynard Ward, London (The National Archives, Ref: E179/145/151); copy: FHL Film 2228700.
1693-1694 Four Shilling in the Pound Aid
- This page was last modified on 2 February 2015, at 23:35.
- This page has been accessed 2,135 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News